Monday, April 18, 2011

Emme’s words (In No Particular Order or Significance) - 20 Months

Just thought I should try to document a few things to sort of catch up on all the fun stuff Emme is doing/saying right now. So I am starting by listing out the common words she will say, unsolicited and unprompted. I am sure I am leaving some out but I am doing my best to try and make up a list. I should add that she will pretty much try and say anything if you ask her too (yikes!) :)


Mama, Mommy, Dada, Daddy, Meme (Emme), slide, chalk, cat, Clara, dog, jump, walk, diaper, wipe, bath, eat, nose, eye, mouth, ear, hair, neck, back, toes, shoes, cheese, Veggie Tales, egg, jelly, apple, nana (banana),YaYa (Rylan), Bubba (Ransom), Nick, Papa, nacks (snacks), poon (spoon), pray, play, Jesus, book, Bible, paci, blanket, seat, bottle, cup, milk, juice, trash, cracker, church, no, yes, yeah, hat, sun, teeth, water, brush, Casey, kiss, car, bus, bird, fish, clock, light, down, up, close, please, thank you, ball, baby, balloon, shirt, pants, sorry, bubbles, duck, blocks, bow, socks, two, eight, go, hop, cereal, boo boo, draw

1 comments:

Dana Ball said...

Love that little girl!