Friday, January 11, 2013

The JBster...

That is his nick name, love it or hate it later.  He's stuck ;)  It really does suit him.

At almost 14 months, he's yet to walk (unless you count 2 or 3 steps here and there).  Still an avid crawler and cruiser and adventurer extrodanaire.  I'm guessing someday he'll decide that walking can be a better mode of transportation- although being carried by Mommy is pretty appealing!

Always up for a hug or a cuddle, usually dishing out smiles a dime a dozen.

We're starting to get more words and signs. He's picked things up pretty quickly over the last 2 weeks or so.  I forgot how fun it is when the language barrier begins to come down :) 
- signs/says please
- signs thank you/blows kisses
- says animal noises for cow, dog, horse, sheep, lion, cat
- vroom for car/ hohoho for santa/ lalala for elmo
- says ball, Jesus, Bible, mama, dada, no, ya, dis (cue the index finger pointing), book, bye-bye
- points to head, hair, hat
- many random sound affects and he will try to mimic nearly any noise you make

I'm pretty bad at keeping track of milestones after my kids turn one, heck I haven't even finished JB's baby book yet, but I am going to try to make note of what I can when I have the time :)






0 comments: