Thursday, November 10, 2011

Look Who's Talkin'

I wish I could document all of the funny things Emme is saying right now.  What a fun age!

  • "That's Uhmazin!"
  • "Mommy! You got a big tummy?"
  • "Mama, I hold J.B. aaaaallll day.  I swing him. I tickle him. I touch his poopies!"
  • "Jesus make my heart happy."
  • "Please change my diaper." (incidentally... is this a clue you are supposed to start potty training? Hehe)
  • "I do it myself!"
  • "Mama, I love you sooooo much.  I miss you sooooo much."
  • "I sweep (sleep) weally well."
  • Me: "Emme, why don't you sing us a song?" Emme: "I need a stage!"
  • "I queen Esther."
  • Emme Singing: "Bwoccoli, celewy, gotta beeee... vetails...."
  • Emme: "My daddy work aaaaallll day. I go to daddy's work."  Me: "What are you going to do at Daddy's work?" Emme: "Sing songs!"
  • "This jacket cozy."
  • "I eat Dowa Yogut (Dora yogurt)."
  • "I two!"
  • "Daddy's a boy, mommy's a girl, J.B.'s a boy, I a girl.... Daddy's a GIRL... noooo... hahahaha."

0 comments: