Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Eliot's Story

I know... two entries in one day... but I couldn't resist sharing it.

I happened upon Oprah tonight and was touched by the story of Eliot Mooney. A baby that lived only 3 months, yet his parents' faith is so strong- and they give all glory to God. Watch their video on you tube first...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qILw1iFzmIE

It made me think about our baby, and how its life is sacred, and God cares. And our baby is in heaven with the Lord. Reading Ginny's (Eliot's mom) blog describes so exactly the way that I am feeling, and imagine I will feel if the Lord provides another child for Ben and myself. I hope you will take the time to read through some of her thoughts, she speaks much more eloquently than myself, and yet it speaks the truth of my reality for now... check out the entry on October 11th... it pretty much says it all.

http://thespectacularvernacular.blogspot.com/

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

My heart breaks for you. I am on my knees and will stay there as long as it takes. God is faithful and trustworthy.
"When my heart is overwhelmed, lead me to the rock that is higher then I".
Dad and I join you in clinging to God, our Rock.