Here are some of the things I am praying about as life is about to change in the next month or so! I know these are pretty detailed, but I know that God is in the details and He does care about even the smallest stuff. Thank you for praying with me.
- Natural labor and delivery process without complications. Smooth transitioning from laboring at home to the birth center and ability to use coping techniques and supports. For the balance of mental and emotional focus along with the ability to let go.
- A healthy remainder of the pregnancy and a healthy baby boy who does not need extra interventions or specialists.
- Good recovery and bonding time with JB.
- Stress free experience with nursing. Specifically that he will have a good ability to latch and will not have any food or milk protein allergies or reflux issues.
- Emme's adjustment to being a big sister. That she will continue to have the same love and excitement about her little brother as she does now. And that she will enjoy time with him and respond well to the new family dynamic.
- Financial provision to pay for the rest of what we owe towards the birth and early infant costs/check-ups/etc. Also just extra costs that come with adding another child to be covered.
- Overall peace and a laid back atmosphere in our home as we adjust to #2. Also opportunities to rest and adjust as a family.
- For me to be relaxed and enjoy the infancy stage and not second guess every decision. I am really praying about less anxiety overall and just enjoying the whole process rather than trying to feel like everything has to be perfect.