Monday, November 12, 2012

Party Time!

It feels way too soon to be writing this post, but we celebrated JB's 1st birthday on Friday night.  I did a pretty good job of holding it together for the party, but I am reserving the right to a "birthday breakdown" when his actual birthday arrives on Wednesday :)

I have to start by saying that we have wonderful friends and family that were flexible in rearranging their schedules so we could have my mom at the party.  I'm so glad that everyone was able to be there to celebrate this special day.  It was so fun having all of our kids together, watching them play and just enjoying one another's company.

Some of the highlights for me were watching JB play with baby Reagan, seeing him happily toddle around while all the kids enjoyed playing with some of his new toys, and discovering that he liked to eat his birthday cake in typical JB "laid back style."  He liked licking the icing, or being fed by mommy and sister, but was more partial to the bowl of ice cream and a turn using the spoon! 

Here are a few pictures to commemorate the day~
Happy birthday, sweet boy. You'll always be my baby!




 




 

0 comments: