Friday, May 9, 2008

A sigh of relief!

I am excited to say I have good news on the Jazzercise front! I taught two more songs today and they went great! I think I am finally starting to ease in to being comfortable on stage. Any time you are put on the spot in front of people there is risk involved--- but hey, how would we experience anything without trying, right? I got two Jazzercise instructor shirts and a new pair of shoes, so now I feel like I'm suited up for the job.

In other news, our best friends Nick and Elisabeth Srader are having a HUGE celebration tomorrow! Nick is graduating from Criswell College!! These two have been our long time friends (aka family) since we moved to Denton over 5 years ago. It has been amazing to kind of "grow up" together as married couples. I'm so proud of Nick's accomplishment and I can't wait to par-tay tomorrow at their house after the ceremony. I am truly blessed to have such a great friend in Elisabeth, and Ben and I are so thankful to the LORD that we are able to share this wonderful weekend with them!

1 comments:

Valerie and Jeremy Adell said...

Hey Janna! I'm so glad the instructor-ing is going well! That's awesome. I am LOVING jazzercise. I'm becoming addicted! When Jeremy, James and I move up to Denton I'm gonna have to find a class up there! Which one do you go to?