Thursday, July 12, 2012

Life in Cedarburg

 I love vacationing at my parents' home in Cedarburg because life is always full of simiple pleasures there.  Like these yummy strawberries and blackberries picked fresh off of the vine.



They also have the best little coffee houses and fun little shops to go into.  I just love exploring Main Street and checking out all of the local fare each time I am in town. It never gets old to me.  We made it there just in time for the annual Strawberry Festival.  It is packed with all kinds of fun exhibits, home-made goods, crafts, yummy food, activities for the kids, and interesting people to watch.





We also got to reconnect with my brother and sister-in-law who were in town from the great state of TN.  We never get to spend enough time with them, and Emme and JB loved being able to hang out with Aunt Allison and Uncle Scott.  They always do fun things with them are such fun-loving, adventurous people.  We so loved getting to catch up with them for a bit. I can't wait to meet their little guy, Liam in a couple of months! I can't believe we will have 3 kids between us all now.  They were also sweet enough to lend my parents a hand in helping with our babies when we headed out to celebrate our 10th anniversary in NYC!

0 comments: