Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter... Part III

Teehee, I just realized that my last two posts have also been devoted to Easter. However, I have to add one more to include Easter weekend.  I love how God gave us Spring as a reminder of all the new creation.  He is risen! And that gives us reason to celebrate. 

Ok so a bit of a photo dump is about to happen... but I had so many cute ones that I just have to do it!

On Thursday we went to Ben's school for the annual Easter egg hunt put on by the NHS at Centennial. The weather was beautiful and we had fun getting to visit the Easter bunny and get lots of eggs and candy.  Actually... Emme put about 5 in her basket and then said, "Dat's good." haha









Over the weekend, Daddy and Emme dyed eggs together.  Ben loves to do this anyway, and was excited to have a friend to help him this year ;)


On Easter Sunday we went to church at DBC and afterwards went to hunt eggs and eat lunch with the Sraders. Lots of fun and fellowship. It had been a long time since we had been able to catch up so we enjoyed spending a long afternoon together! It was drizzling outside, but we made time for the hunt and the kids played really well. I am constantly reminded of how blessed we are to have such amazing friends.... and now... ensue picture cuteness in no particular order!!! 











Happy Easter!!

0 comments: